Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Question....round 3!!!

I just got one more question today! Here it is:
What are the 5 best thrift stores in KC for furniture/home accessories? (They ALL have tons of clothes...)

Do you and the Mr. want kids? Will there be any anytime soon?


To answer the first part. The 5 best thrift stores....
Well, I really only frequent 4.
The Blind Veterans on 3rd St. in Lee's Summit has some pretty decent furniture and usually is always 50% off. This is where I got these chairs for $4 and redid.


The other ones I visit are the Goodwill in Lee's Summit and the Salvation Army in LS. They both have an OK selection. Hit or miss.

My favorite is the Family Thrift (I think that's its name...) on Bannister and James A. Reed. They have the best furniture selection (again can be hit or miss, but I've found some great mid-century stuff), cheap milk glass and vintage accesories and wonderful old books! It's awesome!
Another great place to check is Cargo Largo. No this stuff isn't used or vintage, but a great place to check anyways.

Ok, the second part of the question:
Do you and the Mr. want kids? Will there be any anytime soon?

We most definitely want children and have left it up to God to determine the timing. Sorry, kind of boring answer. We just trust in His perfect timing for us. In the meantime, we are so excited for our twin neices this summer!!

Again, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

I'll blog again tonight about a project I'm working on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free