Friday, March 5, 2010

Paying it Forward.

Today has seriously been like a sit-com. The theme? Unexpected kindness. "Paying it forward", if you will.

Today I have been given a blog award (my first one!!!) from Andrea at Andrea's Attic. Thank you so much Andrea!



Here's the rules:
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on to 6 master bloggers you think make blogging so awesome

Alrighty...here I go. 6 things I'm a master in.

1. Being goofy. I've definitely mastered that. A long time ago.

2. Being in love. Awwwwwww.

3. Loving my precious pets.

4. Making friendship a priority.

5. Loving my home. And dreaming about new changes to it. And making a mess in it. Haha.

6. Messing up. Yes, I am a master in it. But thankfully I am covered by God's grace and He helps me as I stumble through life.

OK....here are six blogs that I tag as being awesome blogs:

1. Leslie at Leslie G
2. Suzanne at Sunshine and Wine
3. Melanie at the Old White Cottage
4. Roeshel at the DIY Show Off
5. Mrs. C at Me and Mr. C
6. Mrs. Casa at My Happy House

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I really enjoy your blog as well. I'm looking forward to writing my award post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i am so bad at awards (meaning i think i've reposted one once) but i don't feel bad admitting that to you since i know you... thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob Lissa..your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free