Monday, March 1, 2010

Glassmatazz Art

I have to give a shout out to this wonderful and creative company!



Mr. Free's aunt and good friend own Glassmatazz, making fused glass jewelry. Their pendants are absolutely beautiful.

Each one is handcrafted and a work of art in and of itself. Plus they are affordable. We all know that usually handmade art isn't cheap. These pieces you also get to wear! Bonus!

For my birthday, Mr. Free's aunt gave me FOUR pendants!!! I was on cloud nine! They are so beautiful!
(The one pictured above is one she gave me for my birthday. I wore it today and got at least a dozen compliments!)

Please check out their website. Their work is amazing and you can even order online. They are a local company working from their homes in Overland Park.

Every time I wear a pendant I get a ton of compliments.

AND you know no one else will be wearing the same jewelry as you. They make wonderful gifts.

Thanks again Aunt Ree! Your jewelry is SO beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free