Monday, February 1, 2010

Trader Joe's goodness!!!!

Tonight Mr. Free and I enjoyed a HUGE treat!!!




We made Trader Joe's pasta with pesto and their awesome garlic marina sauce and amazing garlic Parmesan bread.

So.stinkin.good.

Thank you SO much Elizabeth for bringing us back GREAT Trader Joe's food from St. Louis!!!

For those of you who are interested in having a Trader Joe's in Kansas City, I highly encourage you to email the kind folks at Summit Fair shopping center expressing your interest in a Trader Joe's in Lee's Summit.

red@reddevelopment.com

I e-mailed them today and was replied to within minutes. They said they have lots of interest and are pursuing it, but that e-mails of support will really help coax Trader Joe's to come our direction.

Show them that they need to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free