Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sick Day.

This weekend is not going as planned.

Last night Mr. Free and I were out with friends, when suddenly I felt like I was going to pass out and get sick. When we finally got home, I was shaking uncontrollably. We figured I was dehydrated, so I got in the bath and guzzled water and gatorade. After a few hours I was finally feeling better, but still weak and sick to my stomach.
Today I'm still sick to my stomach and weak but at least I'm coherent. It was pretty scary for awhile yesterday. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to heal. We're not quite sure what's going on. Dehydration, more than likely since I drink next to no water (I'm working on that!), possibly having to do with some out-of-whack blood sugars, and I think something I ate may have disagreed with me as well.

All I know is that I do NOT want to go through that AGAIN!

Mr. Free has had me resting all day today and when I woke up from my afternoon nap, he had the whole house clean. Now THAT is love people.

Needless to say, the DIY Valentines gift I was to make Mr. Free this weekend hasn't happened yet. I hope to have the energy by tomorrow, but we shall see. Luckily Mr. Free is an understanding guy.

I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day and enjoys being with the ones they love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free