Monday, February 22, 2010

Inspiration

On a cold snow day like today, I need inspiration. This has a been a LONG winter, which can get down right depressing. Here's some glimpses of personal inspiration. Enjoy.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6



"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3



"That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil-this is the gift of God."
Ecclesiastes 3:13



"The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1



"The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them.
People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7 (NLT)



"But my God shall supply all your need
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:19 (KJV)



"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice."
Philippians 4:4 (KJV)

********************************************************************

Need design inspiration? Check out this site.
I'm looking for some DIY Inpsirational Spaces. Do you have a room you'd like featured on my blog? Shoot me an e-mail and we can make that happen!
********************************************************************

Where do you draw inspiration? A specific verse, poem, prayer? Leave me a comment to help inspire others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free