Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stressed?



Yeah, me too.

Having yesterday off was wonderful, but life sure kicked me in the teeth today.
I love my job, and I'm blessed to have a job I love, but whoo golly. This is a whopper of a week.

If you have kids in school, tell their teachers how much you appreciate them. It really will make their day!

Anyways, I've got a lot on my plate which I KNOW I'm not the only one feeling that way.

In fact, I need to count my blessings in that I have a job to be stressed over. That I don't have a crisis going on in my life or family that is the source of stress.

I am blessed.

Below is a video that Mr. Free and I absolutely love. It's actually a 40 minute sermon, but the clip below gets to the heart of the message. A message I need every.single.day.

Please take time to watch it, or at least part of it. It is absolutely wonderful. So great, Mr. Free and I own it on DVD.

I pray your lives (my 2 readers!) are stress-free and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free