Friday, April 16, 2010

Springtime.


It has been *gorgeous* lately with the last few days in the 80's!!!
So Spring has officially sprung!
And boy can my allergies feel it!!!

Last weekend we planted a few flowers.
Some previously planted flowers sprung up as well.
Here's our springy little shoe-box house:








I'm hoping we can carve out some time this weekend to start the first phase of our vegetable garden!
We're trying this for the first time, and I really have no clue what I'm doing.
We are *hoping* to grow:
tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, peppers, jaCheck Spellinglepenos, watermelon and strawberries.

Anybody have any tips??? They would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what are you growing this year? Flowers? Vegetables? Fruit? Do share!!

Enjoy this beautiful weather!
xoxo Jenny Free





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free