Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Night Out in KCMO

I don't usually post a lot of personal stuff on here as I *try* to focus on homemaking...
but this is a big deal in the Free Household
So I must share.

Tuesday was the premiere of our good friends Trevor Hawkins and Justin Gardner's short film, 'We Will Make You Whole Again'.
Starring none other than Mr. Free
And some other people too.....
Who were amazing.

It was a really fun night out.
The film was amazing.
Great artistic vision and interpretation.
In those 18 minutes, it really got you thinking.

Here's some pics from the big night:





Thanks for indulging me and letting me brag on my incredibly talented friends and husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free