This is how I feel every.single.morning.
I have never been a morning person.
Ever since I was born I could easily and happily sleep 10 hours.
However, life doesn't quite give you 1o hours to sleep anymore.
I find myself staying up a bit too late, and then sleeping in until the lastpossiblesecond and then rushing around trying to not be late for work.
That's how I've rolled for the last 25 years.
Time to shake things up.
I *want* to be a morning person.
How am I going to do that?
I have no idea.
I try setting my alarm earlier, and I still snooze it.
I put my phone (aka my alarm) across the room.
I will get up, go change the alarm time, and go back to sleep.
I am bad.
Why do I want to be a morning person?
1) I think it will set the day up to be better...less stress
2) I think putting my bible study time first thing will really help my focus for the rest of the day.
3) I could eat breakfast! Like....actually, sit and eat a breakfast!
4) I could actually do my hair (instead of the usual not-enough-time bun) and maybe even throw on a necklace!
5) I could help start Mr. Free's day off well. I could do something productive first thing to help his day go a bit smoother.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
I am clinging to this....Lord help me be a productive, happy morning person!
So...are you a morning person? Are you a converted morning person? Are you anti-mornings like me?
If you have any tips or encouragement, please pass them along!
I need it!