It's late Sunday night and I have a busy week ahead....
This week I have to:
* Clean the house...it's badddd
* Organize our home office
* Do a butt-load of laundry
* Write a paper for Grad school
* Go to class
* Go to work, obviously
* 4th grade choir concert on Thursday night
* 4th grade choir tour Friday
* Family birthday party Friday night
* Host a baby shower for my sister-in-law Saturday
So, yeah, I'm completely overwhelmed.
I want our home office to look pretty, so I've been looking for some pics. Here's what I got:
All pretty similar, huh? I guess I know what I like....
Well, I'm off to bed to get a little shut eye before this whirlwind of a week hits me...
Any advice readers? How to tackle a never-ending to-do list without just sitting down and crying?