Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sewing table reveal

I wound up painting it again, this time 'Beach House' by Valspar. (Found in the 'Oops' section at Lowe's...$3/quart!)

I really love this color....adds a great punch, yet is relaxing.

Here's a reminder of its previously painted shade:



What do you think? I think it is much better.

Now I've got to get to my sewing projects! Our little neices will be here in just a couple of months and I want to make some things for them!

Sorry it's not the best picture...I'll try and get a better one when I get home. I appreciate your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute! Love the color, good pick and SWEET price! =) I want a sewing table SO bad. Our sewing machine currently resides on our kitchen table which is SMALL (in our tiny Texas apartment) and this is not okay. Anyway, seriously coveting your pretty table! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free