Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ugh....laundry....


Seriously.
I.hate.it.

Add in the fact that our 'laundry room' is a corner in a dark, unfinished basement.
Lovely.

Luckily, I have an amazing husband who does his own laundry...thank the Lord!

Well, since becoming homeowners Mr. Free and I are super motivated to fix our house to our liking.
Our first 'bigger' project is to give our basement and functional, frugal and fabulous makeover.

That makeover includes giving us an actual laundry room!!! Woohoo!!!

I'm working on a Mood Board to share about my ideas for the laundry room, but in the meantime I have been perusing the internet for laundry room inspiration. Here are some of my faves.








The pic above is from IHeartOrganizing....check our her blog, it is amazing!!!

Anyone have any laundry room inspiration or tips?
I'm off to Urban Outfitters today to check out their big sale. I'm hoping to snag a rug or other decorative accessories to make our laundry room bright and cheery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free