As I've mentioned, Mr. Free is helping me build an actual laundry room in the basement.
I've been thinking about how I'd like to decorate it and make my dreaded chore a LOT more cheery.
Here is what I've come up with.
Let me break it down.
1. This is the infamous 'Silver Sage' by Restoration Hardware. I haven't decided yet whether to buy the color I want, or pray that an 'oops' paint is close enough. But, I'd like to do this color on the shelving and walls.
2. This is a gorgeous, modern pendant from Ikea retailing for just $29.99. We don't live near an IKEA, but hope to find something similar....
3. This adorable wall decal is from Etsy for only $9.50. I'd like to put it right over the washer/dryer.
4. This beautiful fabric is from JoAnn's Better Homes and Gardens line of fabric. I'm wanting to do one wall all in fabric like this. It's a bit pricey at $14.99/yd. I'm hoping to find something similar for a bit less $$$.
5. This is 'Smoked Oyster' from Valspar. We will be painting our whole entire basement floors this color. Isn't it pretty? Has some gray and tan to it!
6. Definitely need some cute accessories...like this adorable vintage laundry detergent tin.
7. I'll want something cushy under my feet whilst slaving away....we already own this rug from Urban Outfitters so we will just repurpose it!
Alright, what do you think????