Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home Tour: Office/Sewing Room/Otis' Room

Here's the next room on the tour.
It is lovingly referred to as 'Otis' room'. Our charming orangy tabby.

Professionally, I will call it 'the office' as that sounds so much more grown-up.

Here are the pics:


That pet bed is massive! It holds all 3 of our furbabies....they snuggle their and sleep together. It is adorable.

I love these houndstooth file folders....given to me from a dear friend!




This is the sewing table we got at the thrift for $19 and painted. I love the way it turned out!
The mirror was my great-grandmother's and the frames are various pictures of Mr. Free and I or places we have visited.


See Otis?
Isn't he a cutie?
Hope you all are having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free