Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Tour: The Bathroom Before and After

As I mentioned yesterday, the blog got the addition of some tabs at the top.
One of the tabs is pictures of our lil' shoebox home.
As I'm going around an taking pictures of these spaces, I figured a dedicated blog post was in order!

The first space I took pics of was the bathroom.
Here is the before:



And the After:

New shower curtain (Target)
New bath mats (Target)
Painted vanity white
New brushed hardware and faucet
New light fixture
Organized linen closet
Hung new artwork


Mr. Free got this 'Curiosity Cola' at World Market. He knows I love unique bottles for vases, so he brought this one home! I love it!
This painting of Mr. Free was done by a good friend of his at school. It's definitely quirky!



This is our only bathroom, so it has to be fully functional, yet pretty for guests.
Any thoughts?



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! And that portrait of your husband is so cool! I love portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Grace! I saw your latest blog post about portraits...and I was thrilled I actually have one in my home!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the painting the medicine cabinet made all the difference! The one in our master bathroom is ugly old wood, I need to paint it! (except there's no way that thing is coming off the wall!, have to paint it on there, hah)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free