Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Something exciting...

I'm opening an Etsy store!!!
It should be up and live within a few days!

It will contain some great things for baby and home!
Here's some items that will be in the shop



 nursing pillows


 burp cloths
 E-Reader sleeves
Tea towels

Placemats, dish cloths, throw pillows and more!
I love modern prints for both home and baby!

I hope you'll all support me in this venture and spread the word!

God has provided an opportunity for my family for me to teach part-time next year! I am so thrilled to have more time in the home and to be with my sweet little boy! In doing so, our budget is going to be TIGHT! In reading about the Proverbs 31 woman I was encouraged to find a "cottage industry". Something that can bless your home and you can make a little money from with the surplus. I have been sewing items for my home and baby boy and hope to make a little from my items to support my family!

I will be sure to update when the store is up and going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free