Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Home Management Binder: Weekly Planner

I hope you're building your home management binder with me!
Last week we tackled the binder itself and the monthly calendar.
I know mine is full up!
(If you'd like to download the binder cover and spine....click here!)
(If you'd like to download the May calendar....click here!)
This week we will be adding a weekly planner to our notebook!
This is probably my favorite part, since it breaks EVERYTHING down in one spot for the week!
It has a day by day breakdown of daily events, chores and meals.

I can't stress enough how handy this is!
Get your own printable copy.....here!

Next week we will add a menu planner...and as always will include a free printable!

Anyone building your home binder with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free