Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Talk Tuesday: Mama's Day

I had SUCH a great and blessed Mother's Day.
I was thinking the night before how a year prior, I felt so broken. We had lost 3 babies and had just begun fertility testing. We were unsure if we'd ever be parents at all.
This mother's day, we have our precious baby boy and he was dedicated in our church.
Such a great moment I will treasure. My heart was so full.





It was such a blessing to have my boy dedicated at our church.
This is where Mr. Free and I met, and grew up.
This is where our best friends are.
This is where we were married.
This is where so many older women hugged me and prayed for me as we struggled to become parents.
This is where so many rejoiced the day Levi was born!
This is where so many of his great memories will happen and friends will be made.
This boy is so loved by this church and I pray that he loves this church in return!

The boys and my mom chipped in and got me a Nook Tablet for my first Mother's Day.
I was floored as it was NOT in the budget.
I absolutely LOVE it! It's amazing!!

I am so thankful God has allowed me to be this amazing boy's Mama. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free