Friday, May 21, 2010

What I'm loving right now.

Knowing Summer is just around the corner...
One week left!

Cinnamon Dolce Latte's
Being a 'green level' memeber at Starbucks.


This means that on purchases using my gift card (which I had just pre-loaded) custom syrup options are free. This means a tall cinnamon dulce latte' is the price of a reg. latte instead of a specialty one. This saves about $.70. Not too shabby!

Summer dresses


Rain while I'm sleeping.
It's been pretty rainy and dreary here. But I do love it raining at night. It is soo relaxing.

This book.

I'm on chapter 4 and it has been a very eye-opening read. I highly recommend it.

Knowing our twin neices will be here soon!

Mr. Free and I are so excited to be aunt and uncle! It's going to be so much fun to have little ones around! Especially during the holidays...I can't wait!

So ladies and gentleman, what are you currently loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free