Monday, May 24, 2010

A 'free' week ahead.

Lord willing.

I started my day today with a free iced decaf caramel macchiatto.


Tonight I will be going to the movies for free to see this:

I'm not going to lie, I have really low expectations for this movie...but I've heard good things. We will see!


A few weeks ago I won a free Happy Hour at my favorite restaurant.


Wednesday we will get to dine on sliders, fries and drinks.


For free.
My favorite word. : )

On Friday, the most imporant 'free' will happen.



Freedom.


Have a great week!

P.S. I promise starting next week there will be a lot more homemaking posts as I will have a lot more time at home. I'm looking forward to it! I have lots of home goals this summer that I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free