Friday, November 2, 2012

Making Memories

Now that I'm a mom, it seems like holidays and celebrations mean so much more.
I just want things to be magical for Levi.
I want him to look back on his childhood and know how much he was loved.
That he had so much fun.
That we had so much fun.

 That his parents may not have had the most money, or nicest things

But that we spent quality time together.
And made traditions.

That we laughed .
We created.
We cherished.
That his Mom and Dad did the best they could.
That we showed him how much his Creator loves him.
And his family loves him.
And how special each and every day is.

Basically, I just want to make memories.

2 comments:

  1. love this post!!! that's how I feel about my childhood and I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great viewpoint to have! You definitely don't need to have a ton of money to make a ton of memories. Children value our attention more than anything else we can give them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free