Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family

This past weekend we spent in St. Louis visiting Mr. Free's sister, brother-in-law and our sweet nieces and nephew.
We rode out there with Mr. Free's parents and had a whirlwind weekend of little ones playing and giggling, great food, movies, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and spending quality time together.

On our drive home, it got me thinking about how blessed Levi is to be in such a wonderful family.
I am beyond grateful and humbled that God chose me to be his Mommy.
And thankful that Mr. Free is his Daddy.
But Levi is blessed beyond measure that he has such wonderful grandparents, aunts and uncle, cousins, great-grandparents, and extended family.
Since Levi has been born, we have naturally wanted to be around extended family more.
 We've always loved being around our families, but now it is so much more important.

 I love that Levi is a mixture of our two families.
 And together that builds such a community of people who love him.
Whose blood runs through his veins.
 Who pray for him.

 Who make silly faces with him.
 Who change his nasty diapers.
 Who feed him meals.
 Who give him kisses on those cheekers.
 I want Levi to spend quality time with this family that God gave him.
The family that loves him to the core of his being.
I'm so thankful for my family and the wonderful memories and support they gave and continue to give me.
And I'm so so thankful Levi will share in those blessings as well.

I'm sure getting sappy in my old age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free