Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby-Friendly Advent


Though Levi is only 9 months old, we are planning to celebrate advent with him and emphasize Christ's birth.
And yes, we fully understand that this is more for Mommy & Daddy than Levi.
: )

Last year, after Christmas at Target I got this advent calendar on mega clearance.


 I perused the internet for some ideas to and liked the whole "daily advent activity" idea.
However, most weren't very "9 month old baby boy" friendly.
So, I took some ideas I found, some family traditions and made up some of my own.

I also wanted a bible verse each day to show the true and glorifying story of Christmas.
So here is our calendar:

I'm so excited to celebrate this season with my little family of 3.
And hoping to keep the true meaning of this season.
Happy Advent!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cute advent. My daughter is 6 months and I had a hard time looking for baby friendly advent ideas. God bless :) have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you still have the advent calendar? The link didn’t work anymore...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free