Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Semi-Homemade Christmas: 2 more projects

I've got two more projects accomplished as part of my Semi-Homemade Christmas.


The first, was stockings for our family.


We used to have generic, store-bought stocking.
But this year?
We needed Mama-made stockings.
The top stocking is Levi's, middle is Mr. Free's and the bottom is mine.
Of course, Mama's has ruffles and fabric on hers.

Unfortunately, I got way too excited and didn't take any pics of how I made them.
Sorry : (
But....they are available in my Etsy store if you'd like to buy handmade stockings!

Also, this morning I whipped up a toy for Levi.


It is a large, 7 inch plush cube covered in ribbons. 
You can follow her tutorial if you'd like.
It's really easy and adorable!
I love how this toy turned out! It is made from scraps of my fabric fabrics! And Levi loves ribbons!
Can't wait to give it to him for Christmas!

Anyone else hand making gifts or decorations this Christmas? If you are...please share your ideas! I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free