Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, 
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
Proverbs 13:12

I am so stinkin' happy.
I feel so incredibly blessed.

The verse above was a particularly touching verse during the dark time I struggled to be a mom.
 I prayed and prayed that my longing would be fulfilled.
 And here he is.
Being a mama has made me so incredibly joyful.
I love our little family of three.

I've been madly in love with my husband for many many years.
He is the most loving, hilarious, godly, good-looking man ever.
And seeing him as the Daddy to my son makes my love for him grow deeper.
I'm so happy to have the job of my dreams.
That I can be "mostly home" with my baby boy and bless our home and keep it.

I'm so happy to be creating beautiful things from beautiful fabrics.
 And that my little Etsy shop is up, running and thriving!

I'm thankful to have pictures of a chubby, blue eyed baby boy in our home.
And my husband's art on the walls.
Just remembering how dark and depressing life was two years ago...
My heart is just so full of joy at the blessings God has poured out on us.
 
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free