Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Home Tour: Part 1

 We decked the halls over a week ago, but I am just now takin' some pics of it all.
So, welcome to Part 1.

Here's a few shots of our living and dining area.
We went much simpler this year, since we now have a mobile baby. No pretty glass containers full of glass ornaments on the coffee table.

Our coach got a festive little red quilt over the back, and a cool vintage red lantern was added to the coffee table (found it at a thrift for $2!)
 {I wrapped a little twine around it to give it even more *charm*}
Our tree is a little guy. Only 6 feet tall. But, our home is small and it works perfectly for us.
Our upstairs is tradition red and white with a few hints of green.

{if you've noticed...our living room is evolving....I'll be doing a separate post on it's "mini makeover"}

 
This year, I've taken a little more time to make the presents perdy.
I absolutely love this red houndstooth wrapping paper.
It is from Hobby Lobby and it's amazing quality.
I used that, and brown kraft paper with ribbons.

I made our stockings as part of my "Semi-Homemade Christmas".
I love how they turned out!
I can't wait to use them year after year!

 The stockings are hung by the TV with care....

We have no fireplace : (
This is the best we could do...

And surprisingly enough, Levi hasn't messed with the stockings or the tree!
{the red bucket is full of Levi's toys for him to play with when we are in the living room....but usually his favorite toy is Roomba...}


On our little shelf I added some green garland, red ornaments in my milk glass, and Mr. Free hand painted the "Merry Christmas to All" on the chalkboard. I love that little touch! 

In the dining room is our nativities and advent calendar.
 The hutch has some cookbooks, our carved Santa's from Mr.Free's grandparents and another nativity.
So that's it for Part Uno.
Have you decorated your home now that it's December....or waiting a little longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free