Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Plan

If you don't do this already, I highly encourage a weekly meal plan.
I don't always do this, and when I don't, I noticed we tend to eat out way more than we should.
So here we go....

M- gyros
lamb, homemade yogurt sauce, homemade whole grain pitas
T- crockpot chicken, roasted sweet potatoes
W- Chicken pot pie
R- Chicken quesadillas
leftover chicken, cheese, homemade salsa, homemade whole grain tortillas
F- Leftovers
S- Birthday party

I will try to be better and update my recipes section.
I often find recipes on the Internet and tweak them to our taste and what we have on hand.
I need to be better about sharing my tweaked recipes.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free