Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm back.

Sorry for the unexpected leave-of-absence.
Our church challenged us to fast this past week.
Being a diabetic, I obviously cannot fast from food.
As of late, I had been feeling convicted about the internet being a huge time-waster for me, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to take a little break.

I did see how much time I had been spending on the internet each day.
Between facebook, blogging, reading the news, and reading other blogs, I could waste a whole day away.

This was a good chance to take a step back, focus on Mr. Free and I and our home.

I did notice that when you take away social networking, the whole comparing-yourself-to-others really does decrease. Everyone's lives aren't right in your face (book) anymore. : )

So, a few lessons learned.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free