Friday, January 7, 2011

101 Check-in


Over the last couple of weeks I was able to knock a few things off my '101 in 1001' list.
I thought I'd share them with you!
Here's what I've accomplished:

3. Get my a1c below 7
I got my latest blood work done, and my a1c has been at 5.7 since August! This is the lowest its ever been! And I'm feeling good! Woohoo!

40. Buy some black boots that are flattering
Mr. Free was suprised I like them. He said they look like motorcycle boots.
*shrug*
I do like them.

41. Tip 50%
That felt good.

43. Eat at a Waffle House
Mmmmmm.....

73. Make homemade laundry detergent
I blogged about it here.
So far, it has worked wonderfully! And it so cost-efficient!

78. Create a gift wrapping station
I blogged about this here, and was featured on 2 other blogs with it!
I was flattered!

79. Get a food processor
Thanks in-laws!!! So far I am LOVING it!!!!


80. Get a kitchenaid stand mixer
This goes to Mr. Free and standing in the freezing cold on Black Friday.
I love it!

83. Plan our trip to England/ Europe
We are in the very beginning stages of this planning. We are trying to see if we can swing it to go this summer. It would be the trip of a lifetime! I'll keep ya posted on all the details...

And that's it so far....still quite a ways to go!

I haven't really made any 'resolutions' for 2011, but I figure this list is a great way to keep me focused and productive!


Happy Friday everyone!!!

P.S. If you want to keep track of my progress, I regularly update my original 101 in 1001 post, which you can access on the right of the blog under 'catagories'. Just an FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free