Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIA

Sorry to my readers.
I have been pretty absent lately.
What have I been doing?

Nothing.

Well....not nothing. Just nothing blog worthy.
I have a week before going back to school, and most of that week will we will be visiting Mr. Free's nieces.
So, for the last couple of weeks I have been soaking up summer.

I have been sleeping in.
I have been watching The View.
I have been having lunch dates with friends.
I have been going to the movies.
I have been going to church softball games.
I have been taking naps. Oh glorious naps.
I have been at Target. A lot.
I have been staying up way too late.

So yeah, that's where I've been. I promise. I will be back very soon with more regularly scheduled stuff.
More frugal tips, homemaking ideas, decor inspiration. You know. Stuff I do love.

Basically I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive out there. : )

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice summer to me! I'm bummed that it's going to be over soon:( Summer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free