Wednesday, August 25, 2010

At 4:30 today...

we will have an ultrasound to see our little one and decide what to do.
I'm not convinced it is over, but preparing that it is.
We will see if their is a heartbeat then see the next step.
God is a God of miracles and we are sure praying for one.
We appreciate your prayers too.

But through this all, God is good despite the outcome of our little one.
We pray that He is glorified whether it is through our miraculous child, or the incredible peace we receive in losing our baby.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers. You all are wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    I am praying for you! What an emotional whirlwind! My uterus was very tilted with Malorie and yes it was very hard to find the heartbeat....and she always measured small!
    Praying God's will for your lives!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free