Monday, June 21, 2010

So much goin' on.


Sorry it's been awhile for an update! I try to be quite regular, but life has gotten in the way!
Alright...let's rewind.

Friday, Mr. Free and I headed up to Iowa to look at a car we were interested in on Craiglist.
We had it inspected, carfaxed, test drove it and bought it!
We got a 2008 Mazda5.


So far we love it! It gets great gas mileage (30+!) and seats 6! We love that we can haul all of our friends!
Mr. Free has enjoyed shining it up and makin' it perdy.

We have sold both of our former vehicles and bought both of our new vehicles (the Mazda and our Scion xB) on Criagslist. If you have any questions, leave me a comment! We have had great experience with it!

Next item.
For the last couple of years I have been slowly going gray.
Yup. In my early twenties. (Thanks Mom.....)
So, I took the plunge today and got my hair done.
I got highlights.
I dyed my beautiful red hair.
OK....it's not beautiful. But I actually had come to terms with being a ginger, then my hair turned on me and became wirey and silver. Not.cool.
So here is the before:

And after: (poor quality picture brought to you by PhotoBooth)


See the blonde?
Much better right?!

OK.....so here's the rest of my week:
* Tomorrow: Finish foundation work.Finish guest room. Do blog post bout it. Go to grad school. Blech.
* Wednesday: Final appraisal on house. Pack for weekend. Close on house. Yippee!
* Thursday: Head to St. Louis to see our sweet nieces be born!
* Friday: Head to the lake for the weekend with our friends!
* Sunday: Head home to reality.

So.....I may be a bit sporadic and I apologize. There is just so much going on, it makes my head spin.
But come Wednesday we will be home owners! We have some great and thrifty plans to keep updating our home! Stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free