Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our closet- done!

Our closet is NOT big. It is the biggest in the house though.
So, for the last few months I had just crammed in as much crap as I could.
And it was not working.

So today, I crossed something else off my Summer List.

Here is the awful before:

And the MUCH better After:

No, it isn't amazingly beautiful.
But it is functional.

Mr. Free and I both share this closet, so I think it is set-up (and purged!) to be much better.

I have been dreading this task, so it feels so good to check it off the list!
The next project that will not be fun is the kitchen cabinets.
Luckily I hardly have any, so it won't be too bad. : )
Now that's looking at the glass half full!


I hope everyone is having a great summer, whether you are at home or at work. This is a beautiful time of the year!

P.S. If you are in the KC area and would like to buy some of my homemade bread, I would LOVE to bake you some! Currently I am offering white or ultra-grain bread for $2/loaf
or Garlic Parmesan for $3.50/loaf.
Just leave me a comment or an e-mail!!

I'm having wayyy too much fun at home. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free