Friday, December 2, 2011

28 weeks!







How far along? 28 weeks!


Maternity clothes? Oh yes!


Sleep? So-so. The beginning of the week was AWFUL. I had a stomach bug, and then after that battled some insomnia. The last couple nights though I've slept like a baby! Praying that's the new trend!


Best moment of the week?

* Seeing Baby Free again

* Finalizing everything with the basement (all that's left is painting and flooring!)

* Starting on the nursery! We have the wallpaper peeled, paint on the walls, paint on the dresser, the rug, glider and crib in!







Food cravings? None really. We've been SO busy wrapping up the basement and the nursery that I haven't thought much about it. We've just been grabbing quick bites to eat in between errands and chores!


Gender? Still Team Green.


Belly button in or out? Still "technically" in....


Movement? Oh yes. Starting to really see Baby's active patterns and sleepy times. Began kick counts this week too!


What I miss? Nothing : )


What I'm looking forward to? My first baby shower is this weekend! Ahhh!!! I can't wait!

Also, finishing the basement project and working on the nursery!!


Milestones? 3rd trimester! Starting kick counts and biophysical profiles weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free