Friday, December 16, 2011

30 weeks!






Love this one...foot to the face!



How far along? 30 weeks 3 days

Maternity clothes? Oh yes...many shirts becoming too short even.

Sleep? Better, but not nearly enough. Mr. Free and I have had a crazy week and once we get home we're staying up too late hanging out in our new family room : )

Best moment of the week?

1. Seeing Baby Free again. Mr. Free and I are getting a good idea of what this child is going to look like...these pictures are pretty consistent. Though no one can figure out who baby looks like. We've heard "exactly" like me, "exactly" like Mr. Free and even "just like" Grandpa. We will see!

2. Seeing that Baby Free is looking healthy and gaining the right amount of weight! Baby's kidneys are looking a bit better, which is a relief! Baby currently weighs 3 lbs 10 oz and is in the 57th percentile. Baby is also head down!

3. Finishing the basement! It is finished! SUCH a relief! Mr. Free and I anticipate most of January will be spent down there relaxing, waiting for our next "project" due in February!

Food cravings? Totally depends on the day/moment. Yesterday it was Mexican...again. We will see what today holds!

Gender? Still don't know...

Belly button in or out? Still in!

Movement? Definitely. It's now VERY visible from the outside. In the evenings I'll just sit and watch my belly change shapes and move all over. So crazy!

What I miss? Still nothing. Feel very blessed to be in this stage of life!

What I'm looking forward to? Now that I know this child will be here in 9 or less weeks, I am just SO excited to meet him/her! I can't wait to see what baby truly looks like. I can't wait to hold him/her. I can't wait to have all our family and friends meet this child!

Milestones? Now starting weekly appointments with Biophysical profiles and Non Stress tests. Knowing we have 9 or less weeks is crazy! But we're crazy excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free