Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kick up your feet and stay awhile...

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving our new space?!




For a long time I have wanted a sectional and big ol' ottoman. Our little upstairs living room could no way accomodate the sectional, and we had picked a different coffee table for that space made of glass to help it seem more spacious.


But now that I have my new family room....


I ordered this ottoman off of Walmart.com for just $79. It's nice and big at 4' by 2'. It had 108 reviews all at 5 stars, so I knew I couldn't go wrong! The top is nice and firm so you could set a plate or drink on it without it falling over. But just cushy enough to put your feet up on : )



We figure it will be nice whenever Baby Free starts toddling around, so there isn't a hard edge to hurt themselves on.



Plus I like the way it looks!



So, are you a cushy ottoman or a sturdy coffee table person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free