Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chore Chart 2.0

The Free household implemented a Chore Chart back in August when we added a college student to our household (read about that here).
This kept us accountable and helped model responsibility to our guest.
When our houseguest left in November, our chore chart went with him.
I hadn't updated it to being just Mr. Free and I....so we got lazy.

No more!!!
No more I say!!!

Meet, Chore Chart 2.0

I'm so excited to get back into a routine and get our house back in order!
This really, truly works in our home.
If I don't have it written down...I don't do it.

For a break down of what cleaning each room looks like for us, you can read about that here!

Have any of you implemented a chore chart recently?
Does it work well in your home!
Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free