Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Framed.


I finally got around to framing it and finding it a home!

I knew when we received this paper, that I wanted to put it here...
...to the right of the back door in the dining room.
That area was blank and looked imbalanced with the hutch on the other side of the door.

Tada!!!
It's funny how the color of the paper is like the same exact color of our walls....

I snagged the frame at Michaels...it was the last one in the size I needed and 40% off.
Score!
(Look how tiny our shoebox home looks in relation to the size of our yard!
I sometimes forget what a large backyard we have...
though I'm sure Mr. Free doesn't, since he mows it!)

I love the originality of this,
and how it is a reminder of how this home has always been in our family.

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free