Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love after season sales!

Mr. Free and I were wandering around Michael's when I stumbled upon a 70% off Clearance display of Fall items.
Fall decor isn't even over! Woohoo!
I bought another leaf garland for the top of our fridge and this pretty little basket.

It's made out of pretty yellow string.
It doesn't even look fall-ish.

Here is where she currently lives.

I know she'll be constantly be moving around our lil' home.
Right now she is holding dish towels in the kitchen.

But isn't she pretty?!
Best yet....she was only $1.24!

My frugal tip: Keep an open mind with decor. I never have a master 'decor shopping list'. I just let items 'speak' to me, then find a place in our home for it. Especially if it's over 75% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free