Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Urge to Purge

For some reason I got the whim to organize some things tonight.
I went through my closet and dresser and stored away any clothes than no longer fit or I no longer wear. I had clothes in there that were too small all the way through maternity clothing.
It's much nicer only seeing options that I can actually wear.

Then I decided to go through my shoes.
I store my shoes in a container under our bed.
Here's the awful before
And the much better after


Since I mainly wear flats, I just stacked each shoe on top of its mate. This way I can clearly see each pair I have!

I also went through my purse that formerly contained a bajillion test strips, every receipt since 2008 and an entire pharmacy.

It literally weighs 5 lbs. less now.

Whew.
I hope this feeling stikes more often.

Challenge to Readers: Organize one area thats been bugging you (closet, junk drawer, car, etc.)
Report back on what you organized! It does feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free