Monday, October 18, 2010

Online Magazines

With many of us watching every penny, one thing I love is a good magazine.
One filled with lots of inspiration and eye candy.
With the death of many beloved decorating magazines, a birth of online magazines has emerged.

Here are 3 I am currently enjoying

Lonny




I have previously mentioned this great Domino-esque jewel, but just wanted to mention it again.





This Scandinavian e-magazine is chock full of pretty homes, food and DIY. All things I love!






This Australian newcomer is full of eclectic and modern inspiration.
And don't let the seasons fool you.... it is Spring over there right now!
I hope you can save a few pennies, throw on some sweats and curl up with your laptop as you enjoy these great online magazines!
Have a Blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free