Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Plan B

Well, they are now calling for a 40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday.
Perfect.

I'm still praying that things will work and we will be able to enjoy the outdoors.
However...I need to plan accordingly.
IF its storming, that will change the location.
Obviously will need to be indoors now.

IF it is storming, that will chance the menu.
No bonfire for hot dogs and s'mores.

Soooo....I'm planning that we can all carve at the dining table.
We can also dine on Chili and Potatoe Soup vs. the Hot dogs.

*sigh*

I know the most important aspect is gathering with friends.

But dangit...I want it to be perfect!

Here's some inspiration for some interior decorating for the party





Luckily I have Friday off of work to pull it all together!

Any tips or ideas to bring the 'outdoors in' and make this a beautiful Fall party...even if it's inside?!

2 comments:

  1. You'll definitely want a tarp or something to put over the dining table to make clean-up a little easier! On the bright side, maybe it will be a little easier to create a fun/spooky ambience because you can use lots of candles and play music and dim the lights? Either way, I'm sure it will still be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...great ideas Mary Grace! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free