Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carving Party Decor

As I'm thinking through our upcoming Pumpkin Carving Party I figured the best space for carving the pumpkins would actually be outdoors.

I invision a couple of folding tables, all dressed up for fall in the middle of our big, tree-filled backyard.

I also imagine bringing in our round chippy oak table for displaying our proud creations.

We are also planning to have a bonfire for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.

I'm praying for some chilly, cozy fall weather that day! No rain!!!

I've been perusing the internet once again for inspiration and here is what I've found courtesy of Martha Stewart and Country Living.















So I've got to recreate this looks using things I already have or with gift cards I have. Should be interesting!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Love all these fall pics!
    I have'nt decorating my porch yet...wish mine could look like these!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free