Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day


So, Kansas City has gotten a foot of snow and counting.
Possibly up to 15" by this evening.
Pretty crazy.

Needless to say, Mr. Free and I (and Levi, by default) have a Snow Day.
And I can bet, tomorrow too...

So, we are snowed in...what shall I do with my time?

So far we have...

 
Enjoyed homemade waffles and eggs for Brunch
(Levi slept in....a Snow Day Miracle!!!)

I've made homemade hot cocoa (recipe here!) and sat and watched the snow as Levi took his morning nap.

What else is on the agenda over the next few days of being stuck inside?

....make a ton of laundry detergent.
 .......sew my booty off
.......lots of playtime
 
.....even more snuggle time
....and naps. Lots of naps.
And if I get really bored....may even clean my house! (haha)

Luckily, we have baked potato soup in the fridge, a whole pile of leftover waffles and extra hot cocoa.

I'm thankful (despite the dangerous conditions) for these days to simply be at home with my family.
Best wishes Kansas City!
Praying everyone is home safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free