Sunday, September 27, 2009

My thoughts and updates

Thoughts:
* I can't believe it's going to be October this week! (My 2nd favorite month!)
* I am so blessed to have such an amazing, funny, caring, adventurous husband
* I love our home- and how that's such a great feeling!
* How proud I am of my husband and I and how hard we are working on our own education and what a great example that will be to our kids
* How much I love teaching what I do- and I love that I get to be a constant example to students for 7 years of their education.
* I feel better about myself when I try and look good- and when I try a more *bold* look


Updates:
* I FINALLY sold my chairs.
* I am taking on a new professional venture that I'm really excited about. More info on that to come.

That's all for now. Leave me some comments..... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free