Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dreaming....



......of finishing our basement. The upstairs of our home is *pretty much* finished. Which makes me sad. I love the process of decorating.
However, we still have the unfinished basement! 900 sq. ft. of endless possibilities...
As of right now, our basement has white paneled walls and a raw concrete floor. It contains storage, laundry, a pool table and Mr. Free's art studio.
In a couple of years, when we need more space, we plan to finish it. I love our hardwoods upstairs, but I miss carpet! That'll be the first thing we do. 
I really would like to do a black and white theme down there and have Mr. Free's artwork be the pops of color in the room.
I LOVE the houndstooth chairs in the bottom picture. I have a strange obsession with houndstooth....
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free