Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I.LOVE.FALL

If you don't know.....I LOVE Fall. Seriously. Every year I love it more and more. Lord knows how I'll feel about it when I'm in my 80's. yikes. Here are a few of my fall favorite things:

1. Pumpkins and pumpkin carving!


2. Hoodies


3. Hot chocolate


4. Beanie hats, preferably with my curly pigtails and a hoodie.


5. Hayrides


6. Tights


7. Apple Dumplings ***see recipe below!***


8. And MOST of all.....decorating for Fall!!!!


***Apple Dumpling Recipe***
Yields 2 servings
Ingredients:
* Ready made pie crust dough, or your own favorite recipe
* 1 apple
* Butter
* Brown Sugar
*Cinnamon

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut apple in half, core and peel. Divide pie crust dough in half. Place half of apple on half of dough. Fill center of apple with approx. 2 tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp. of brown sugar, and a few shakes of cinnamon. Wrap dough around apple, using a little water on your fingers to seal the edges. Sprinkle a little table sugar and cinnamon on outside. Place on baking sheet and bake approx. 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free