Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First post!!!

I decided to fully jump into the blogging world! I have had an on-again off-again relationship for a year or so, but decided to fully commit.

This blog will be a real picture of myself, my thoughts, and projects I am currently working on. I will feature inspiring home decor, entertaining ideas, and fashion talk.

A little about myself.... I am a 24 (almost 25.....ahhh!!!) wife of 2 years, married to the most amazing, fun, artistic, creative, godly man. I am a music teacher and am in my second year teaching as well. This summer I began my Master's degree in education and will finish next March! My husband is currently in school to become an art teacher. (Can you imagine our kids? They will be hopelessly creative...) I absolutely love my job and working with children. Another great passion of mine is interior design and fashion. As we currently live on a single teaching salary and both of us are in school, you can imagine the funds for such interests are incredibly limited. However, this enables me to use my creativity!
Mr. Free and I are the proud parents to two basset hounds (Carl, 6 and Harriet 4), as well as an orange tabby (Otis, 3). We are big animal lovers. Obviously....there are more animals in our home than humans!

Thanks for reading this and I hope that you can find a sliver of inspiration here. Either with your wardrobe, your home or your life.

God bless!!!

Here's a sneak peak at my new favorite color and an awesome coat I would love to rock for the fall!

mustard-coat-59022942-medium.jpg

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention your amazing sister and amazing aunt to your animals and how Otis loves me more than you! ;D!!!!!!!!!!

    But anyhoo.....LOVE YOU SISSY! -hugs- -doesn't let go- -bugs you- >8D -evil cackle-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free