Monday, April 22, 2013

Catch Up

So, I haven't blogged in a bit.
I've been a bit busy with life.

What have I been up to?
Besides work, marriage, managing a home, and raising a boy?

We've been enjoying lots of family time

 
Mommy & Son Target Date

 Visiting the family Train Museum
Quality time with the cousins
 Fun with a friend at Chuck E Cheese (Carlos Queso)

Snuggles with a sick boy : (
 I had my very first home show where I got to show off my items that I sew
 I did pretty well, sold quite a few things. I was very proud.
So I've been sewing my booty off completing orders and preparing for the show.

Levi was sick today so I was home all day with him and was able to rest and get the house back in order.
I'm looking forward to life calming down a bit and getting back in business.
And a little birdy told me only 22 school days left!
Woohoo!

And one last picture that is absolutely hilarious.

Can you guess which boy is my son?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one! I read each and everyone one! xoxo Jenny Free